RE: [sig] Re: Russian Alternate Titles List Update - Knight

  • L.M. Kies
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2009
      Here's what I've got for period Russian knightly titles:

      http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser/Russia/titlesmilitary.html

      I'll be grateful for any additional documentation, because the other options I've found just aren't used enough in the period
      sources for me to be sure they're appropriate and, perhaps more importantly, will be registerable.

      Sofya

      (especially with its use of "laty" or armor as the root).

      ~Aryenne