Re: [sig] Introducing myself and a question about valenki

  • Hastings Sanderson
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2009
      I've never made any Valenki as such. I've done several pairs of wool boots
      from customized lasts though, so the Valenki would be less complex as they
      aren't as shaped. Hoping to try it out in the next few weeks, I'm just
      processing a couple of fleeces now for the wool. I'll post pictures as soon
      as I make the attempts.