Re: [sig] Introducing myself and a question about valenki

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2009
      In case anyone wants to take a look at some modern
      valenki, to get some ideas...

      http://www.stpetersburger.com/html/russian_valenki.html

      --Sfandra
      --I love that website, I've received some pendants
      from Sampo from that site...

      Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
      Haus Von Drakenklaue
      Kingdom of the East
      Never 'pearl' your butt.
    • Hastings Sanderson
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2009
        I've never made any Valenki as such. I've done several pairs of wool boots
        from customized lasts though, so the Valenki would be less complex as they
        aren't as shaped. Hoping to try it out in the next few weeks, I'm just
        processing a couple of fleeces now for the wool. I'll post pictures as soon
        as I make the attempts.