Re: [sig] Russian wedding info.

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1 9:42 AM
      I have never met this person, but I've had her picture
      bookmarked for years:
      http://www.geocities.com/zaynabturk/pw/lilib.html

      --Sfandra

      --- Marilyn Kinyon <mamalynxx@...> wrote:

      > I have a friend who is planning on getting married
      > at one of our local
      > events and wants to do a Russian / Slavic wedding.
      > I looking for garb
      > input for her. I know some of you have already done
      > this and thought you
      > might have pictures or ideas?
      >
      > Thanks in advance .
      > Marija

      > removed]

      Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
      Haus Von Drakenklaue
      Kingdom of the East
      Never 'pearl' your butt.
    • Meisha
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1 6:16 PM
        I looked up the TI article and the link is bad. 404 error
        I'd be interrested in reading it. Can you give a good link or send a
        copy of your article to mladymeisha at yahoo
        Meisha