More giermak lessons

  • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2009
      Five new videos. This will be all until Tuesday or Wednesday.

      The new Tripod; how to extend a hem:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRFu8-AIjVM

      A cheap alternative to tailor's chalk; How to mark a pattern; tips on
      dealing with funky patterns; how to place the pattern around edges and
      selvedges.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21W_Y8MX3bI

      One trick for working around an oddly cut pattern; how to cut along a chalk
      line; how long it took to layout, mark and cut the pattern.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0WPJQzqzA8

      Working with slick and sticky fabrics.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b2fF-Whltg

      DO NOT USE YOUR WIFE'S FABRIC CUTTING SCISSORS TO CUT ARMOUR!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb8O6Mk2QMY

      As always, feel free to rate and comment. :)
      --
      Warder Zygmunt Nadratowski
      "To rip the ugly, false, and weak from my soul and hurl it into hell. To