Russian wedding info.

  • Marilyn Kinyon
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 29, 2009
      I have a friend who is planning on getting married at one of our local
      events and wants to do a Russian / Slavic wedding. I looking for garb
      input for her. I know some of you have already done this and thought you
      might have pictures or ideas?

      Thanks in advance .
      Marija

    • Paul W Goldschmidt
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 29, 2009
        I presume you have already looked at my TI article on Weddings?

        -- Paul Wickenden

        At 11:20 AM 1/29/2009, you wrote:

        >I have a friend who is planning on getting married at one of our local
        >events and wants to do a Russian / Slavic wedding. I looking for garb
        >input for her. I know some of you have already done this and thought you
        >might have pictures or ideas?
        >
        >Thanks in advance .
        >Marija
      • Elaine Manyoki
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 29, 2009
          My ex and I did a completely Hungarian wedding, but I think you want more Russian, right? Contact me off list if you need the info on Hungarian weddings...
          Katya

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1, 2009
            I have never met this person, but I've had her picture
            bookmarked for years:
            http://www.geocities.com/zaynabturk/pw/lilib.html

            --Sfandra

            --- Marilyn Kinyon <mamalynxx@...> wrote:

            > I have a friend who is planning on getting married
            > at one of our local
            > events and wants to do a Russian / Slavic wedding.
            > I looking for garb
            > input for her. I know some of you have already done
            > this and thought you
            > might have pictures or ideas?
            >
            > Thanks in advance .
            > Marija

            > removed]

            Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
            Haus Von Drakenklaue
            Kingdom of the East
            Never 'pearl' your butt.
          • Meisha
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 1, 2009
              I looked up the TI article and the link is bad. 404 error
              I'd be interrested in reading it. Can you give a good link or send a
              copy of your article to mladymeisha at yahoo
              Meisha