Giermak Video Series

  • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2009
      There are seven segments to part 1, starting here -
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwOiUyFFKkM. Feel free to forward to anyone
      who might be interested. And ignore the fact I said "zupan" at the start -
      it's about a Giermak :facepalm:

      --
      Warder Zygmunt Nadratowski/Tom Nadratowski
      "To rip the ugly, false, and weak from my soul and hurl it into hell. To