East Kingdom: Anyone headed to Birka?

    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 21, 2009
      Hey there, everyone,

      Just a check in to see if anyone else is heading to
      Market Day At Birka in the EK, Barony of Stonemarche,
      next weekend (1/31). I will be there.

      --cheers,
      Sfandra Dmitrieva

      ******************
      Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
      Haus Von Drakenklaue
      Kingdom of the East
      ******************
      Never 'pearl' your butt.
    • Catherine Olanich Raymond
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 21, 2009
        On Wednesday 21 January 2009 3:03:17 pm charles stefanich wrote:
        > Any one in the Midrealm interested in sharing a copy? I can afford that at
        > least. Istvan

        If you really want a copy of your own, keep looking and checking (on-line
        vendors of books, and elsewhere) often. It may take years, but one may well
        turn up that you can afford--that's happened to me more than once.

        --
        Cathy Raymond <cathy@...>

        "If someone offers you a dead dog for lunch, you don't stick around for the
        pudding." --Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw

      • Fred Stillman
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 21, 2009
          I own a copy I bought it from the Hungarian National Museum. when I was there 2 years ago. I bought almost every book they had.
          I will post a list of what I bought. when I get a few.

          I'm in the Midrealm in michigan is you would like to look at them,

          A'kos of Roaring Wastes
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 22, 2009
            That would be great. I'm in Pittsburgh, Pa. We will have to coordinate some events that we could met at.

            I wonder if the Hungarian National Museum will sale and ship to the states...

            Andreas