Re: [sig] Looking for a book

  • kevin purtrell
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 21, 2009
      Powell's in Chicago has 1 copy for $225.00

      Kevin Ambrozijwski

      From: jenne@fiedlerfamily .net <jenne@fiedlerfamily .net>
      To: sig@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, January 21, 2009, 2:20 PM

      For sale? Abebooks.com lists 1, very expensive copy.

      To look at? Check worldcat.org to see what museum libraries have a copy

      and see if one near you would let you look at it.

      --

      -- Jenne Heise / Jadwiga Zajaczkowa

      jenne@fiedlerfamily .net

    • charles stefanich
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 21, 2009
        Any one in the Midrealm interested in sharing a copy? I can afford that at least.
        Istvan

        From: charles stefanich <mos6238@yahoo. com>

        To: sig@yahoogroups. com

        Date: Wednesday, January 21, 2009, 1:50 PM

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 21, 2009
          Hey there, everyone,

          Just a check in to see if anyone else is heading to
          Market Day At Birka in the EK, Barony of Stonemarche,
          next weekend (1/31). I will be there.

          --cheers,
          Sfandra Dmitrieva

          ******************
          Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
          Haus Von Drakenklaue
          Kingdom of the East
          ******************
          Never 'pearl' your butt.
        • Catherine Olanich Raymond
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 21, 2009
            On Wednesday 21 January 2009 3:03:17 pm charles stefanich wrote:
            > Any one in the Midrealm interested in sharing a copy? I can afford that at
            > least. Istvan

            If you really want a copy of your own, keep looking and checking (on-line
            vendors of books, and elsewhere) often. It may take years, but one may well
            turn up that you can afford--that's happened to me more than once.

            --
            Cathy Raymond <cathy@...>

            "If someone offers you a dead dog for lunch, you don't stick around for the
            pudding." --Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw

          • Fred Stillman
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 21, 2009
              I own a copy I bought it from the Hungarian National Museum. when I was there 2 years ago. I bought almost every book they had.
              I will post a list of what I bought. when I get a few.

              I'm in the Midrealm in michigan is you would like to look at them,

              A'kos of Roaring Wastes

              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 22, 2009
                That would be great. I'm in Pittsburgh, Pa. We will have to coordinate some events that we could met at.

                I wonder if the Hungarian National Museum will sale and ship to the states...

                Andreas