Re: [sig] Looking for a book

  • kevin purtrell
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 21, 2009
      Checking WorldCat, the Univ of California & Univ. of Michigan have it.
      Your local Library should be able to get it for you.

      -Kevin Ambrozijwski

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 21, 2009
        Powell's in Chicago has 1 copy for $225.00

        Kevin Ambrozijwski

        I am looking for a copy also. Abebooks has had a couple listed but they were all well out of my price range.
        Valkai Istvan

        --

        -- Jenne Heise / Jadwiga Zajaczkowa

        jenne@fiedlerfamily .net

      • charles stefanich
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 21, 2009
          Any one in the Midrealm interested in sharing a copy? I can afford that at least.
          Istvan

          From: charles stefanich <mos6238@yahoo. com>

          To: sig@yahoogroups. com

          Date: Wednesday, January 21, 2009, 1:50 PM

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 21, 2009
            Hey there, everyone,

            Just a check in to see if anyone else is heading to
            Market Day At Birka in the EK, Barony of Stonemarche,
            next weekend (1/31). I will be there.

            --cheers,
            Sfandra Dmitrieva

            ******************
            Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
            Haus Von Drakenklaue
            Kingdom of the East
            ******************
            Never 'pearl' your butt.
          • Catherine Olanich Raymond
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 21, 2009
              On Wednesday 21 January 2009 3:03:17 pm charles stefanich wrote:
              > Any one in the Midrealm interested in sharing a copy? I can afford that at
              > least. Istvan

              If you really want a copy of your own, keep looking and checking (on-line
              vendors of books, and elsewhere) often. It may take years, but one may well
              turn up that you can afford--that's happened to me more than once.

              --
              Cathy Raymond <cathy@...>

              "If someone offers you a dead dog for lunch, you don't stick around for the
              pudding." --Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw

            • Fred Stillman
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 21, 2009
                I own a copy I bought it from the Hungarian National Museum. when I was there 2 years ago. I bought almost every book they had.
                I will post a list of what I bought. when I get a few.

                I'm in the Midrealm in michigan is you would like to look at them,

                A'kos of Roaring Wastes

                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 22, 2009
                  That would be great. I'm in Pittsburgh, Pa. We will have to coordinate some events that we could met at.

                  I wonder if the Hungarian National Museum will sale and ship to the states...

                  Andreas