Re: [sig] Looking for a book

  • charles stefanich
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 21, 2009
      I am looking for a copy also. Abebooks has had a couple listed but they were all well out of my price range.
      Valkai Istvan

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 21, 2009
        Checking WorldCat, the Univ of California & Univ. of Michigan have it.
        Your local Library should be able to get it for you.

        -Kevin Ambrozijwski

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 21, 2009
          Powell's in Chicago has 1 copy for $225.00

          Kevin Ambrozijwski

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 21, 2009
            Any one in the Midrealm interested in sharing a copy? I can afford that at least.
            Istvan

            From: charles stefanich <mos6238@yahoo. com>

            To: sig@yahoogroups. com

            Date: Wednesday, January 21, 2009, 1:50 PM

            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 21, 2009
              Hey there, everyone,

              Just a check in to see if anyone else is heading to
              Market Day At Birka in the EK, Barony of Stonemarche,
              next weekend (1/31). I will be there.

              --cheers,
              Sfandra Dmitrieva

              ******************
              Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
              Haus Von Drakenklaue
              Kingdom of the East
              ******************
              Never 'pearl' your butt.
            • Catherine Olanich Raymond
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 21, 2009
                On Wednesday 21 January 2009 3:03:17 pm charles stefanich wrote:
                > Any one in the Midrealm interested in sharing a copy? I can afford that at
                > least. Istvan

                If you really want a copy of your own, keep looking and checking (on-line
                vendors of books, and elsewhere) often. It may take years, but one may well
                turn up that you can afford--that's happened to me more than once.

                --
                Cathy Raymond <cathy@...>

                "If someone offers you a dead dog for lunch, you don't stick around for the
                pudding." --Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw

              • Fred Stillman
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 21, 2009
                  I own a copy I bought it from the Hungarian National Museum. when I was there 2 years ago. I bought almost every book they had.
                  I will post a list of what I bought. when I get a few.

                  I'm in the Midrealm in michigan is you would like to look at them,

                  A'kos of Roaring Wastes

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 22, 2009
                    That would be great. I'm in Pittsburgh, Pa. We will have to coordinate some events that we could met at.

                    I wonder if the Hungarian National Museum will sale and ship to the states...

                    Andreas