Baltic Knowledge Pages

  • quokkaqueen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 2009
      In a moment of being organised for a change, I've started putting back
      together the Baltic Knowledge Pages.
      (The Russian pages still put my attempt to shame, but something is
      still better than nothing.)

      See: http://medieval-baltic.us/knowledge/
      It still needs work, but we'll get there.

      Apparently the software I'm running means that I can set up accounts
      for people who want to help contribute, so if anyone has their heart
      set on a particular field, or country, feel free to contact me.

      ~Asfridhr, the slightly organised.