Re: [sig] Re: Slavic University?

  • jjbober4@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 13, 2009
      Personally I'd like to see Zygmunt's handout on list legal hussari style armor. :)

      Jan
      From: Paul W Goldschmidt <goldschp@...>
      > Thanks!
      >
      > I'm putting together Slovo this week. Anything I can get in the next
      > day or two about the event would be great!
      >
      > -- Paul
      >
      > At 09:09 PM 1/12/2009, you wrote:
      >
      > >Here's pictures--- I was in the kitchen most of the day -- Mordak or
      > >Zygmunt must give you the rest of the review...
      > >
      > ><http://www.flickr.com/photos/lady_halla/sets/72157612505141774/>http://www.fli
      > ckr.com/photos/lady_halla/sets/72157612505141774/
      > >
      > >They were predicting drastic weather, and it was icy in the morning --
      > >so festivities got a late start. But we ended the day with 92 trolled
      > >in, AND we sold 55 lunches. And it did not rain down 1-3 inches of
      > >snow on us , nyah nyah nyah!
      > >
      > >Father Terry enjoyed having us there enough that he's asking us to
      > >come back and do it again -- this time he wants a Byzantine specific
      > >event -- does that hold enough interest for SIG?
      > >
      > >Halla

    • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 13, 2009
        Here are my photos from this weekend-
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/8906250@N02/3193937403/

        I wound up with 6 in my Zupan class & 8 or so in my armour class. The events
        was a lot of fun, and the feast afterwards was great!
        --
        Warder Zygmunt Nadratowski
        "To rip the ugly, false, and weak from my soul and hurl it into hell. To