Slavic University?

  • Paul W Goldschmidt
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 12, 2009
      So, I haven't heard much about SLUM this year. How did it go?

      -- Paul
    • ladyhallaofmugmort
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 12, 2009
        Here's pictures--- I was in the kitchen most of the day -- Mordak or
        Zygmunt must give you the rest of the review...

        http://www.flickr.com/photos/lady_halla/sets/72157612505141774/

        They were predicting drastic weather, and it was icy in the morning --
        so festivities got a late start. But we ended the day with 92 trolled
        in, AND we sold 55 lunches. And it did not rain down 1-3 inches of
        snow on us , nyah nyah nyah!

        Father Terry enjoyed having us there enough that he's asking us to
        come back and do it again -- this time he wants a Byzantine specific
        event -- does that hold enough interest for SIG?

        Halla
      • Paul W Goldschmidt
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 12, 2009
          Thanks!

          I'm putting together Slovo this week. Anything I can get in the next
          day or two about the event would be great!

          -- Paul

        • jjbober4@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 13, 2009
            Personally I'd like to see Zygmunt's handout on list legal hussari style armor. :)

            Jan
            From: Paul W Goldschmidt <goldschp@...>
            > Thanks!
            >
            > I'm putting together Slovo this week. Anything I can get in the next
            > day or two about the event would be great!
            >
            > -- Paul
            >
            > At 09:09 PM 1/12/2009, you wrote:
            >
            > >Here's pictures--- I was in the kitchen most of the day -- Mordak or
            > >Zygmunt must give you the rest of the review...
            > >
            > ><http://www.flickr.com/photos/lady_halla/sets/72157612505141774/>http://www.fli
            > ckr.com/photos/lady_halla/sets/72157612505141774/
            > >
            > >They were predicting drastic weather, and it was icy in the morning --
            > >so festivities got a late start. But we ended the day with 92 trolled
            > >in, AND we sold 55 lunches. And it did not rain down 1-3 inches of
            > >snow on us , nyah nyah nyah!
            > >
            > >Father Terry enjoyed having us there enough that he's asking us to
            > >come back and do it again -- this time he wants a Byzantine specific
            > >event -- does that hold enough interest for SIG?
            > >
            > >Halla

          • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 13, 2009
              Here are my photos from this weekend-
              http://www.flickr.com/photos/8906250@N02/3193937403/

              I wound up with 6 in my Zupan class & 8 or so in my armour class. The events
              was a lot of fun, and the feast afterwards was great!
              --
              Warder Zygmunt Nadratowski
              "To rip the ugly, false, and weak from my soul and hurl it into hell. To