My classes for the Slavic U THIS SATURDAY!!!!

  • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2009
      There seems to be an issue with the webpage, so I thought I'd just send this
      out in case anyone had some further questions.
      Here is what I am teaching:

      11AM - 12PM
      How to make a Zupan
      Up to 10 people
      No fee, but people should bring something to take notes or draw a pattern
      with.
      Handouts provided.

      A short introduction of Polish culture in order to show the proper context
      of this essential garment in Renaissance Polish culture. After this students
      will be shown how to design their own pattern for this garment, and given
      tips for how to make their own. Notions and other accessories will be
      discussed. For beginning level tailors on up (if you already know how to
      make a cotehardie, you can do this easily).
      *Hey guys - if you can use a table saw, you can sew this coat!!!*

      2PM - 3PM
      SCA legal Polish Armour
      15 - 20 people
      No fee, but people should bring something to take notes with.
      Handouts provided.

      This class will give a brief explanation of the factors that influenced the
      arms & armour of the Husaria. It will show one way to assemble SCA
      list-legal armour, either by constructing yourself or by purchasing items,
      for both the rattan and fencing fields.

      --
      Warder Zygmunt Nadratowski
      "To rip the ugly, false, and weak from my soul and hurl it into hell. To