Video series test

  • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 23, 2008
      Here's a couple of video tests I did last night as a precursor to a series
      I'm planning.
      The first take:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7TLxggDqCk

      The second take:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS2sGBFL8jI
      Filmed entirely on location in my apartment in Indianapolis.
      --
      Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
      "To rip the ugly, false, and weak from my soul and hurl it into hell. To

    • scott hornbeck
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 23, 2008
        Not bad lots of good useful info for a novice like me

        Scott

        SCA Polish Culture Resource: http://www.plcommon wealth.org

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 28, 2008
          1) You might want to aim a lamp at yourself -- the
          footage is a little dark.

          2) Polish women may be hotter, but Russian Women dress
          better... ;p

          --Hugs,
          Sfandra Dmitrieva

          wrote:

          > Here's a couple of video tests I did last night as a
          > precursor to a series
          > I'm planning.
          > The first take:
          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7TLxggDqCk
          >
          > The second take:
          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS2sGBFL8jI
          > Filmed entirely on location in my apartment in
          > Indianapolis.
          > --
          > Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
          > "To rip the ugly, false, and weak from my soul and
          > hurl it into hell. To
          > pull the powerful, intrepid, and unstoppable from
          > within and wear it like a
          > tabard." - D. Sebastian
          > Want to learn to fight rapier or rattan? Ask me and
          > I'll come & teach!
          > Servant of His Grace Sir Dag Thorgrimsson and Master
          > Mordok Rostovskogo
          > SCA Polish Culture Resource:
          > http://www.plcommonwealth.org

          > removed]