Call for Articles!

  • Paul W Goldschmidt
    Message 1 of 71 , Dec 12, 2008
      Greetings Slavic Interest Group!

      As usual at this time of year, I'm looking for submissions for the
      Winter Slovo. Short articles, reviews, etc. appreciated. The major
      restriction is that it must be of interest to SIG.

      Let me know if you have anything.

      The deadline is shortly after January 1.

      Thanks,
      Paul (for SIG)

    • Paul Goldschmidt
      Message 71 of 71 , Jun 20
        I'm still looking for articles for the Summer Slovo.

        Also, is anyone planning a Pennsic gathering I could publicize?

        Deadline in July 1st!

        Thanks,
        Paul