Call for Articles!

  • Paul W Goldschmidt
    Message 1 of 52 , Dec 12, 2008
      Greetings Slavic Interest Group!

      As usual at this time of year, I'm looking for submissions for the
      Winter Slovo. Short articles, reviews, etc. appreciated. The major
      restriction is that it must be of interest to SIG.

      Let me know if you have anything.

      The deadline is shortly after January 1.

      Thanks,
      Paul (for SIG)

    • goldschp tds.net
      Message 52 of 52 , Feb 28
        I'm looking for articles and artwork for the Spring Slovo.  As always, we're looking for material of interest to the members of the Slavic Interest Group.  Articles do not need to be long (and in fact are often better if they are brief!).

        Deadline is April 1st.  Respond off-list if you have anything that you would like to submit.

        Thanks,
        Paul