Re:Map of Moscow and visit

  • gigglesheep
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 9, 2008
      Greetings Lada!

      Thank you kindly for your offer to look things up. If you come across
      any shoes, especially embroidered ones, I'd appreciate a
      picture/drawing,also any spinning implements are of interest.

      Thanks again,
      Tatiana
      Outlands

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 10, 2008
        Lada,

        If you would be so kind, I'd be particularly
        interested in pictures of any clothing & accessories:
        shoes, hats, crowns, etc, in the museums.

        Many thanks (and omg am i jealous!! have fun!! :D)
        --Sfandra

        --- Yevgeniya Pechenaya <ladie_lada@...> wrote:

        > I will be going to Moscow in 2 weeks YAY!
        >
        > I'm going to see my grandfather for his B-day,
        > but on my agenda is also to visit:
        > "the Museum of History of Moscow" Muzey Istohree
        > Moskvih
        > and "The Armory" Oruzhehynaya Palata
        > I don't knwo if they'll let me take pictures, but I
        > will be looking to buy catalogs and whatever else
        > I'll be able to find. And I'll be making drawings of
        > things i'll be making sketches
        >
        > Anyone wants me to look for anything specific? I
        > already have request for later period garb.
        > I will also be attempting to visit some bookstores.
        >
        > Lada

        Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
        Haus Von Drakenklaue
        Kingdom of the East