Re: Map of Moscow

  • gigglesheep
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 9, 2008
      I found this Russian link to some maps of Moscow. It is in Russian,
      though, but even if you don't read Russian, the individual links have
      years in parenthesis of when the map was done. The images are a bit
      small though. I'll keep looking for better version.
      Tatiana

      http://testan.rusgor.ru/moscow/maps/

      --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "tatjanatiger" <tiger@...> wrote:

      > I'm hoping someone can help me. There is a map of Moscow that I've

      > Mir!
      > Tatjana,
      > Calontir

    • gigglesheep
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 9, 2008
        Greetings Lada!

        Thank you kindly for your offer to look things up. If you come across
        any shoes, especially embroidered ones, I'd appreciate a
        picture/drawing,also any spinning implements are of interest.

        Thanks again,
        Tatiana
        Outlands

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 10, 2008
          Lada,

          If you would be so kind, I'd be particularly
          interested in pictures of any clothing & accessories:
          shoes, hats, crowns, etc, in the museums.

          Many thanks (and omg am i jealous!! have fun!! :D)
          --Sfandra

          --- Yevgeniya Pechenaya <ladie_lada@...> wrote:

          > I will be going to Moscow in 2 weeks YAY!
          >
          > I'm going to see my grandfather for his B-day,
          > but on my agenda is also to visit:
          > "the Museum of History of Moscow" Muzey Istohree
          > Moskvih
          > and "The Armory" Oruzhehynaya Palata
          > I don't knwo if they'll let me take pictures, but I
          > will be looking to buy catalogs and whatever else
          > I'll be able to find. And I'll be making drawings of
          > things i'll be making sketches
          >
          > Anyone wants me to look for anything specific? I
          > already have request for later period garb.
          > I will also be attempting to visit some bookstores.
          >
          > Lada

          Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
          Haus Von Drakenklaue
          Kingdom of the East