Re: [sig] Re:Map of Moscow

  • Marilee Humason
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 8, 2008
      Oh you wonderful person!
      I need any falconry stuff, gloves, hawks hoods, anything like that.
      Also I would love a picture of Ivan the Terribles Saddle and any accoutrements that go with it. I have Mikhails and Boris gudinovs Saddles but I know there is an Ivan saddle at the armoury, they just haven't published it.
      I would also be interested in any later period clothing you find.
      Thanks so much forĀ  sharing!!!
      regards,

      There is a fine line between sharing dreams and enabling illusion.

      Shadenfroid: the pathetic joy you shamelessly get from the misery of others..

      From: Barbara <tiger@wolfandtiger. com>
      To: sig@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, December 8, 2008, 9:15 AM

      I believe it is period or close to it. I've seen it often but never really

      paid attention because I was looking for something else. <sigh>

      Thanks for any help!

      Mir!

      Tatjana

      Calontir

      "It's never too late to be what you might have been."

      Wolf and Tiger Woodworking

      http://www.wolfandt iger.com

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 9, 2008
        I found this Russian link to some maps of Moscow. It is in Russian,
        though, but even if you don't read Russian, the individual links have
        years in parenthesis of when the map was done. The images are a bit
        small though. I'll keep looking for better version.
        Tatiana

        http://testan.rusgor.ru/moscow/maps/

        --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "tatjanatiger" <tiger@...> wrote:

        > I'm hoping someone can help me. There is a map of Moscow that I've

        > Mir!
        > Tatjana,
        > Calontir

      • gigglesheep
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 9, 2008
          Greetings Lada!

          Thank you kindly for your offer to look things up. If you come across
          any shoes, especially embroidered ones, I'd appreciate a
          picture/drawing,also any spinning implements are of interest.

          Thanks again,
          Tatiana
          Outlands

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 10, 2008
            Lada,

            If you would be so kind, I'd be particularly
            interested in pictures of any clothing & accessories:
            shoes, hats, crowns, etc, in the museums.

            Many thanks (and omg am i jealous!! have fun!! :D)
            --Sfandra

            --- Yevgeniya Pechenaya <ladie_lada@...> wrote:

            > I will be going to Moscow in 2 weeks YAY!
            >
            > I'm going to see my grandfather for his B-day,
            > but on my agenda is also to visit:
            > "the Museum of History of Moscow" Muzey Istohree
            > Moskvih
            > and "The Armory" Oruzhehynaya Palata
            > I don't knwo if they'll let me take pictures, but I
            > will be looking to buy catalogs and whatever else
            > I'll be able to find. And I'll be making drawings of
            > things i'll be making sketches
            >
            > Anyone wants me to look for anything specific? I
            > already have request for later period garb.
            > I will also be attempting to visit some bookstores.
            >
            > Lada

            Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
            Haus Von Drakenklaue
            Kingdom of the East