Slavic university.

  • gigglesheep
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 24, 2008
      Would it be possible to find out the exact location and time of the
      event, so I could plan a trip/hotel/transportation. Maybe, if some
      other people are flying in, we could all stay in one hotel?

      Thank you,
      Tatiana
    • Paul W Goldschmidt
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 25, 2008
        Here is the event info from the Kingdom website:

        http://www.midrealm.org/midmarch/Baronial12thNight2008.php

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 25, 2008
          Arg. I'll be flying to that strange & fantastical
          land centrally located in Trimaris that day. Well,
          I'll raise a liter to you all from the Biergarten. :D

          OK, next year (2010), we'll have to hold a Slavic U in
          another kingdom. Midrealm can't have ALL the
          fun.......

          --Sfandra
          --tranlation: i've already got plans for Disneyworld
          that weekend.....

          --- Paul W Goldschmidt <goldschp@...> wrote:

          > Here is the event info from the Kingdom website:

          http://www.midrealm.org/midmarch/Baronial12thNight2008.php

          > At 10:07 PM 11/24/2008, you wrote:
          >
          > >Would it be possible to find out the exact location
          > and time of the
          > >event, so I could plan a trip/hotel/transportation.
          > Maybe, if some
          > >other people are flying in, we could all stay in
          > one hotel?
          > >
          > >Thank you,
          > >Tatiana

          Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
          Haus Von Drakenklaue
          Kingdom of the East
          ******************
          Never 'pearl' your butt.
        • ladyhallaofmugmort
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 25, 2008
            --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "gigglesheep" <dogspell@...> wrote:

            > Would it be possible to find out the exact location and time of the
            > event, so I could plan a trip/hotel/transportation. Maybe, if some
            > other people are flying in, we could all stay in one hotel?
            >
            > Thank you,
            > Tatiana

            Tatiana,

            here is our humble little webpage -- I am hoping to get something a
            little more decorative going there, but all the basic info is correct:

            http://www.midrealm.org/midmarch/Baronial12thNight2008.php

            So far the teachers/classes listed on the page are the only teachers I
            have confirmed -- hint hint! So please come and teach, and drop me a
            line if you even think you might want to teach -- I want to make sure
            to block out room and time for you.

            Also, bring anything Slavic that you have to share -- garb, armor,
            books, accoutrements --- for our Slavic A&S Display. It's not a bean
            count or anything like that-- just a show and share to educate and
            inspire!

            If you need crash space, email me offlist -- we have a really generous
            hospitable Central Ohio community, and I am sure I can find crash
            space. If you really want to stay in a hotel, let me know, I'll
            locate the closest nice hotels for you.

            Just an idea -- do we want to have a "SIG Meetup" as one of the
            "classes"? Nice to put faces to names and so on.

            Your humble servant, Halla
          • gigglesheep
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 26, 2008
              Halla!

              Thank you kindly for the information.
              Unfortunately I am not in the position to teach anyone anything yet,
              since I just got back to playing after 10 year long break, and then my
              persona was Saxon. Things I know are just by default, being born in
              Russia.I would love to come out and learn from people and see what
              others do.

              I'll find out next week if I'd be able to get some time off work and
              then e-mail you regarding hotel/crash space etc.

              Thanks again,

              Tatiana