Re: [sig] Another question about names

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2008
      "The trouble I had with the heralds was more about
      some of them felt that email traffic with the curator
      of the British Library's Russian collection regarding
      the etymology of the word "Zaplata" wasn't sufficient.
      They wanted photcopies of the texts that the curator
      was refencing."

      ROTFLMAO....

      Sometimes, I just love the SCA.... ;p NOT!

      --Sfandra

      Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
      Haus Von Drakenklaue
      Kingdom of the East