name spelling

  • Meisha
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2008
      I have been working on spelling my name in russian and wanted to check
      with someone who could help me. I tried to post what I have come up
      with but the characters will not come out right. I can email the
      document.
      Thanks
      Meisha
    • Yevgeniya Pechenaya
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2008
        Hi Meisha,

        You can email me off list and I'll be able to help you spell first name and last name and everything. :)

        Lada

        Oooooh...
        SHINY!