Re: [sig] Digest Number 2696

  • joelisastevenson@cox.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2008
      Is there any documentation for the embroidered cap which is in the files for this group? I would like to try to copy it for an A&S entry, but my laurel is a bear for documentation.

      Katerina
    • Barbara
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 13, 2008
        Which file is it? I took a quick look for it, but there are just so many...
        and I got distracted looking at all the cool stuff!

        Mir!
        Tatjana

        "It's never too late to be what you might have been."

        Wolf and Tiger Woodworking
        http://www.wolfandtiger.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 15, 2008
          Okay I finally found where I had located the cap I was asking about.
          It is in the photo albums under Nadya Petrova's pics and is one of
          the first pictures. She has some really amazing stuff there, but I
          would need the documentation. So if anyone can help I would
          appreciate it.

          Katerina