Re: [sig] Russian headdresses

  • Amy Tubbs
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 12, 2008
      Hehe...didn't think you'd be interested in it, but I just uploaded it for
      your viewing pleasure (Pill Box Style Hat by Vitasha). I know that some
      things are done incorrectly (thanks for your helpful hints at correcting my
      errors, Mistress Liumila!), but it was my first attempt at a real hat.

      -- Vitasha.

      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 13, 2008
        VERY nice....

        --Sfandra