Old Russian literature online

  • Yevgeniya Pechenaya
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2008
      Hello All,

      I was browsing the internet in research for a Russian scroll and I came across this site which really impressed me.

      http://www.pushkinskijdom.ru/Default.aspx?tabid=5066

      the reason I'm so impressed is because not only does this site feature quite a bit of period literature, but it also features things like "Povest Vremennyx Lyet" (the writings of Nestor) in original old Russian. I have not been able to find it anywhere else online. I was so excited to find this!!!

      I know we have a few Russian speakers/readers on the list. I'm also offering my services to help translate and find a specific piece of literature if anyone is interested.

      Lada

      Oooooh...
      SHINY!