Re: [sig] Digest Number 2681

  • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2008
      <<On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 5:03 AM, Rick Orli wrote:
      Of course, we are a living history group, not an SCA group, so we worry
      about presenting misleading stereotypes to the public>>

      There are some of us who hold ourselves to a higher standard, Rick. I pride
      myself on the fact that, by taking off a few SCA-specific items, I could
      blend in with the "Living Historians". The SCA's entry bar is set low, which
      I prefer, since I am free to set my own upper limit.

      Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
      "To rip the ugly, false, and weak from my soul and hurl it into hell. To
      pull the powerful, intrepid, and unstoppable from within and wear it like a
      tabard." - D. Sebastian
      "I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble
      renown." Homer, The Iliad