Re: [sig] fabric help

  • bphall76@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2008
      Personally, I would have the lines run vertically. However, take a good
      look at the silk in both directions, and see what you like better. You might
      also take into account the design. You wouldn't want the fabric to detract
      from all that wonderful pearling you are going to do.

      IS
      Vasilisa Myshkina
      Glymm Mere, An Tir