Re: [sig] Re:Help! seeking image of lunela necklace

    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 4, 2008
      Ianuk, I think you're right. Now that I've cudgled my
      brain, I seem to recall a necklace on the old Birka
      Traders site, before they 'rebuilt' it. That must be
      the one I'm thinking of. So it's a recreation, not a
      reconstruction. The more I hunt, the more I find that
      many times, the lunnitsa are photographed
      individually, and not with anything else - not on a
      string of beads or anything, just the lone pendant.
      Frustrating. I'll have to decide: metal vs glass
      beads, graduated sizes vs same sizes......

      Thanks,
      Sfandra

      --- Jennifer Nelson Kemp <lady.ianuk@...> wrote:

      > www.birkatraders.com has a reproduction of a 3 lunic
      > necklace. I'll see if
      > I can remember where the original is from.
      >
      > Ianuk
      >
      > On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 5:49 AM, Sfandra
      > <seonaid13@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Thanks Ivan, but no. I already had that page
      > > bookmarked. The image I'm seeking really did have
      > 3
      > > lunik pendants on the necklace.
      > >
      > > (I have made a viking 'treasure' necklace; i used
      > nice
      > > cast pewter site tokens as the focal points.)
      > >
      > > Thanks though,
      > > Sfandra
      > >
      > > --- Ivan Matfeevich Rezansky <rezansky@...
      > <rezansky%40gmail.com>>
      > > wrote:
      > >

      > > > Hi Sfandra,
      > > >
      > > > Perhaps you're thinking of this page?
      > > >
      > > > http://www.vikinganswerlady.com/vikbeads.shtml
      > > >
      > > > Ivan Matfeevich Rezansky
      > >
      > > ******************
      > > Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
      > > KOE, Maunche, Apprentice to Maitresse Irene LeNoir
      > > Haus Von Drakenklaue
      > > Kingdom of the East
      > removed]

      Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
      Haus Von Drakenklaue
      Kingdom of the East
      Never 'pearl' your butt.
    • Jennifer Nelson Kemp
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 4, 2008
        you could also be remembering my necklace where I had them graduated around
        in my fancy scmancy outfit that I wore for my laurelling and that you saw me
        in at the laui.

        Ianuk