Good Polish dictionary needed

  • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2008
      Since all my attempts to get translation help have failed, I was hoping that
      someone could point me to a good Polish-English dictionary. SOmething
      exhaustive, a la Miriam-Webster's dictionary.

      --
      Tom Nadratowski
      "To rip the ugly, false, and weak from my soul and hurl it into hell. To

    • jjbober4@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2008
        My father got me the one from the Kosciuszko Foundation a couple of years ago that I've found to be quite exhaustive.

        http://www.kosciuszkofoundation.org/Dictionary.html

        Jan
        From: "Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski" <panzygmunt@...>
        > Since all my attempts to get translation help have failed, I was hoping that
        > someone could point me to a good Polish-English dictionary. SOmething
        > exhaustive, a la Miriam-Webster's dictionary.
        >
        > --
        > Tom Nadratowski
        > "To rip the ugly, false, and weak from my soul and hurl it into hell. To
        > pull the powerful, intrepid, and unstoppable from within and wear it like a
        > tabard." - D. Sebastian
        > "I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble
        > renown." Homer, The Iliad
        > Servant of His Grace Sir Dag Thorgrimsson and Master Mordok Rostovskogo
        > SCA Polish Culture Resource: http://www.plcommonwealth.org

      • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2008
          Excellent, thanks Jan.