Croatian photo album

  • Leonora Radovcic
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29 1:04 PM
      I have posted some pics from the Diocletian palace in Split that I had
      visited this summer. Titled "Things Croatian." Hope you like them.
      Forgive me if it looks weird. New camera. Still playing with it.

      YIS
      Branimira
    • AriRo53@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 29 1:11 PM
        Beautiful photos, Branimira.
        Thanks,
        Johanne

      • Leonora Radovcic
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 29 3:42 PM
          You welcome. I figured out how to change the photo names. :) I
          will put more later.

          Branimira