Re: Translation and Language things

  • hillofbees
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 21, 2008
      It is indeed in Latvian (one of the two surviving Baltic languages, along with Lithuanian,
      after Old Prussian was made extinct at the end of the eighteenth century).

      There are differences in spelling and accented letters compared with modern Latvian but it
      should still be readable by a fluent speaker, barring accidents of handwriting.