Fwd: A book to spare

  • Paul W Goldschmidt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2008
      Peotr (Gregory Frux) (who long-time members of SIG will remember for
      his travelogues and artwork in Slovo for many years) contacted me
      recently to say that he has a spare copy of The Domostroi that he
      would like to part with, if he can find a good home for it. If you
      are interested, please feel free to contact him at x@....

      Thanks,
      Paul