Doylestown Polish Festival, MD Ukrainian festival

  • Rick Orli
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2008
      ditto on doylestown this year. No WWII poles but this year we have a
      couple SCA folks doing a 1400s presentation.

      Also, we are doing a Cossack presentation at the Ukranian festival
      Sept 13-14. Silver Spring MD including horsemanship.

      Also while I am at it, the Turkish festival downtown DC, Sunday Oct
      5

      and Rus Festival DC, Oct 18 (I think)

      Please consider visiting (or playing with us). These are public
      events for public entertainment and education.