Re: [sig] Pix from the SIG Meetup at Pennsic 37

  • garnetcat@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 11, 2008
      The pictures were great.? Where did all the gorgeous costumes and headpieces come from?? Were the costumes handmade or bought?? If handmade, what do people who don't know how to sew (like me!) do for costumes?? Thanks for the pictures.? Regina

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 11, 2008
        The costumes were indeed awesome. and i do agree i do not sew well, i do but horribly. I'm starting to put together my russian persona and i'm wondering if there are any resources of the garb from Moscow? I know i saw a lot of Kievan Rus and the southern area. Any sites anyone can recomend?

        thank you

        Lada

        Oooooh...
        SHINY!

        --- On Mon, 8/11/08, garnetcat@... <garnetcat@...> wrote:

        The pictures were great.? Where did all the gorgeous costumes and headpieces come from?? Were the costumes handmade or bought?? If handmade, what do people who don't know how to sew (like me!) do for costumes?? Thanks for the pictures.? Regina

        [Please clip your posts... thanks!]