Re: [sig] Pix from the SIG Meetup at Pennsic 37

  • LiudmilaV@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 10, 2008
      So who is who? And tell us about that amazing venetz with the sirins!
      Liudmila

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 11, 2008
        That was beautiful!

        Best Regards,
        'dok

        ************ ******

      • garnetcat@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 11, 2008
          The pictures were great.? Where did all the gorgeous costumes and headpieces come from?? Were the costumes handmade or bought?? If handmade, what do people who don't know how to sew (like me!) do for costumes?? Thanks for the pictures.? Regina

          Thanks for the pics (tho I'm really just reminded why
          I hate pictures of myself! LOL!)

          Rethinking and reassessing ALL of my garb...
          --Sfandra

          --- ladyhallaofmugmort <pooklaroux@...> wrote:

          http://www.flickr.com/photos/lady_halla/sets/72157606641033137/

          > It was great to meet everyone! A lot of great garb
          > and proof that the
          > Slavic Wave is rising in the Society! Gave me a lot
          > of ideas for next
          > year's Pennsic garb.

          Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
          Haus Von Drakenklaue
          Kingdom of the East
        • Yevgeniya Pechenaya
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 11, 2008
            The costumes were indeed awesome. and i do agree i do not sew well, i do but horribly. I'm starting to put together my russian persona and i'm wondering if there are any resources of the garb from Moscow? I know i saw a lot of Kievan Rus and the southern area. Any sites anyone can recomend?

            thank you

            Lada

            Oooooh...
            SHINY!

            --- On Mon, 8/11/08, garnetcat@... <garnetcat@...> wrote:

            The pictures were great.? Where did all the gorgeous costumes and headpieces come from?? Were the costumes handmade or bought?? If handmade, what do people who don't know how to sew (like me!) do for costumes?? Thanks for the pictures.? Regina

            [Please clip your posts... thanks!]