Re: [sig] Pix from the SIG Meetup at Pennsic 37

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 10, 2008
      The meeting was great, I thought.

      Thanks for the pics (tho I'm really just reminded why
      I hate pictures of myself! LOL!)

      Rethinking and reassessing ALL of my garb...
      --Sfandra

      --- ladyhallaofmugmort <pooklaroux@...> wrote:

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/lady_halla/sets/72157606641033137/

      > It was great to meet everyone! A lot of great garb
      > and proof that the
      > Slavic Wave is rising in the Society! Gave me a lot
      > of ideas for next
      > year's Pennsic garb.

      Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
      Haus Von Drakenklaue
      Kingdom of the East
      ******************
      Never 'pearl' your butt.
    • LiudmilaV@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 10, 2008
        So who is who? And tell us about that amazing venetz with the sirins!
        Liudmila

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 11, 2008
          That was beautiful!

          Best Regards,
          'dok

          ************ ******

        • garnetcat@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 11, 2008
            The pictures were great.? Where did all the gorgeous costumes and headpieces come from?? Were the costumes handmade or bought?? If handmade, what do people who don't know how to sew (like me!) do for costumes?? Thanks for the pictures.? Regina

            Thanks for the pics (tho I'm really just reminded why
            I hate pictures of myself! LOL!)

            Rethinking and reassessing ALL of my garb...
            --Sfandra

            --- ladyhallaofmugmort <pooklaroux@...> wrote:

            http://www.flickr.com/photos/lady_halla/sets/72157606641033137/

            > It was great to meet everyone! A lot of great garb
            > and proof that the
            > Slavic Wave is rising in the Society! Gave me a lot
            > of ideas for next
            > year's Pennsic garb.

            Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
            Haus Von Drakenklaue
            Kingdom of the East
          • Yevgeniya Pechenaya
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 11, 2008
              The costumes were indeed awesome. and i do agree i do not sew well, i do but horribly. I'm starting to put together my russian persona and i'm wondering if there are any resources of the garb from Moscow? I know i saw a lot of Kievan Rus and the southern area. Any sites anyone can recomend?

              thank you

              Lada

              Oooooh...
              SHINY!

              --- On Mon, 8/11/08, garnetcat@... <garnetcat@...> wrote:

              The pictures were great.? Where did all the gorgeous costumes and headpieces come from?? Were the costumes handmade or bought?? If handmade, what do people who don't know how to sew (like me!) do for costumes?? Thanks for the pictures.? Regina

              [Please clip your posts... thanks!]