Russian Alternate Titles update

  • Su Ralston
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2008
      Sofya wrote:
      Just to let everyone know, the Russian Alternate Titles List has been
      submitted to the College of Arms and is currently receiving commentary on
      OSCAR. Wish me luck!

      Hey Sofya!
      I'd love to check out the commentary on OSCAR - what LoI is this part of?

      Thanks!
      Su of the Silver Horn
      (I don't play a herald on TV...)
    • L.M. Kies