Hussar tour of Poland

  • Rick Orli
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2008
      I thought I would mention that our friend Eryk of
      http://www.polishhussarsupply.com/
      is organizing a Hussar tour of Polish museams and battlefields, and
      other fun places, with Historian Radek Sikora as guide. Last minute to
      sign up this year for the August trip, which includes hands on
      participation at the Vivat Vasa living history event in Gniew. I'll
      miss this one but plan to go next year.

      My thought is that next year we would try to have an optional dirt-
      cheap trip to participate at Vivat Vasa, maximizing time as guests at
      peoples' houses, camping, and so on.

      I was at the site at Gniew last year, and its PERFECT.
      -Rick