Re: [sig] Hansa Days 2009 Novgorod

  • aldo
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 31, 2008
      Most probably I will have the occasion next year to participate iofficially at the gathering for the Hansa Days in NTG and I will be organizing a small group to live there Kupala Festival and the White Nights. You may join if you like. Ciao

      Aldo
      From: aldo <turanomar@...>
      To: sig@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, July 31, 2008, 8:20 AM

      I'll send it over FOC. Just let me have your addre4ss and the assurance that u will read and comment it at the end!

      Ciao

      Aldo
      From: aldo <turanomar@libero. it>
      To: sig@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, July 31, 2008, 3:31 AM

      I just publioshed the first volume of my work on the history of Novgorod the Great. If anyone is interested in receiving it, just let me know and I'll send it over. It's in Italian!!!

      Aldo

      Att'd is the frontispiece