Russian Alternate Titles update

  • L.M. Kies
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30 8:08 PM
      Greetings from Sofya!

      Just to let everyone know, the Russian Alternate Titles List has been submitted to the College of Arms and is currently receiving commentary on OSCAR. Wish me luck!

      At your service,

      Sofya

    • Su Ralston
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6, 2008
        Sofya wrote:
        Just to let everyone know, the Russian Alternate Titles List has been
        submitted to the College of Arms and is currently receiving commentary on
        OSCAR. Wish me luck!

        Hey Sofya!
        I'd love to check out the commentary on OSCAR - what LoI is this part of?

        Thanks!
        Su of the Silver Horn
        (I don't play a herald on TV...)
      • L.M. Kies