Re: [sig] Digest Number 2641

  • Marilyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2008
      The Pennsic meeting is scheduled for 8/6 which is Wen. of War Week from 10
      AM until Noon in AS 3 . Please bring any books or projects you would like to
      share ! I will be leaving for Pennsic early tomorrow morning so I won't be
      available online until after Pennsic. I look forward to seeing all of you
      again and meeting all of you who are new to SIG.

      Lady Marija