RE: Re: [sig] Interpretation of a source

  • L.M. Kies
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 15, 2008

      While that's an intriguing thought, a quick search of the internet indicates that the fisher (one of my favorite mammals) is exclusively a North American species.

      http://www.funet.fi/pub/sci/bio/life/mammalia/carnivora/mustelidae/martes/index.
      http://www.answers.com/topic/fisher

      I don't know if there's a Russian equivalent of this critter. Maybe the beech marten?
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beech_Marten

      Or the pine marten, although he's a little small? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pine_Marten

      Sofya

      Lisa M. Kies, MD aka Lady Sofya la Rus