Re: [sig] Help: Order of the Overturned Dragon?

  • spmaiorca@cox.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 7, 2008
      hi,
      There fonder of the ROder of the Dragon was Emoror Sigismund in 1408 of the Holy Roman Empire- when he was the King of Hungary. He envisoned it as a pan Christian defene leage hence one of the reasons that Vlad II who would rule an Orthodox Country was a member as was Stefan Lazarevic of Serbia. It was influenced by a Balkain order called the
      Order of the Dragon of St. George- which was founded in Serbia.
      -Nicodem Vladescu