Re: [sig] ? re: a book

  • bphall76@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5 7:04 AM
      I don't have it either, but I'm trying to get it from Inter-Library Loan

      Vasilisa Myshkina
      Glymm Mere, An Tir

    • Jennifer Nelson Kemp
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5 3:44 PM
        I own it and I've used it for quite a bit of research. Its a very nicely
        bound book, very good quality printing. My only annoyance is that I wasn't
        able to cross reference some of his evidence with other dig information that
        I had but that's not a fault with the book...just my other research.

        Ianuk