? re: a book

  • Marilyn Kinyon
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2008
      Viking Rus: Studies on the Presence of Scandinavians in Eastern Europe
      (The Northern World, V. 12) (Hardcover)
      by Wladyslaw Duczko (Author)

      does anyone have this book? Do you feel it was worth the price?

      Marija
    • Patricia Hefner
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4, 2008
        No, I don't have it.
        THL Isabelle de Foix
        Shire Brantestone
        Kingdom of Meridies

         Support your friendly local autistics...........I'm one of them.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 5, 2008
          I don't have it either, but I'm trying to get it from Inter-Library Loan

          Vasilisa Myshkina
          Glymm Mere, An Tir

        • Jennifer Nelson Kemp
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 5, 2008
            I own it and I've used it for quite a bit of research. Its a very nicely
            bound book, very good quality printing. My only annoyance is that I wasn't
            able to cross reference some of his evidence with other dig information that
            I had but that's not a fault with the book...just my other research.

            Ianuk