Re: [sig] SIG LJ users?

  • Emy
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 4, 2008
      http://wolf-shadow.livejournal.com/ is me

      Patoodle@... wrote:
      > Over at LiveJournal I'm "luscious_purple." In fact, you all can read about my Pennsic University class there!
      >
      > http://luscious-purple.livejournal.com/737513.html
      >
      > I wrote "handouts limited to 15," but if huge numbers of people indicate interest, I could be persuaded to make a few more.
      >
      > Cheers,
      > Lady Patricia of Trakai
      > http://luscious-purple.livejournal.com

    • Jennifer Nelson Kemp
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 5, 2008
        raventhourne.livejournal.com

        Is me...

        Ianuk

      • purplkat@optonline.net
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 5, 2008
          krings_keep is my name..

          Katheryne
          aka Katardzyna Niedzwiedzska Bochenek

          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 6, 2008
            sfandra.livejournal.com

            --Sfandra

            --- Jennifer Nelson Kemp <lady.ianuk@...> wrote:

            > raventhourne.livejournal.com
            >
            > Is me...
            >
            > Ianuk
            >
            > On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 1:25 PM, Emy
            > <melanie@...> wrote:
            >
            > > http://wolf-shadow.livejournal.com/ is me
            > >

            > > Patoodle@... <Patoodle%40aol.com> wrote:
            > > > Over at LiveJournal I'm "luscious_purple." In
            > fact, you all can read
            > > about my Pennsic University class there!
            > > >

            > http://luscious-purple.livejournal.com/737513.html
            > > >
            > > > I wrote "handouts limited to 15," but if huge
            > numbers of people indicate
            > > interest, I could be persuaded to make a few more.
            > > >
            > > > Cheers,
            > > > Lady Patricia of Trakai
            > > > http://luscious-purple.livejournal.com

            Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
            Haus Von Drakenklaue
            Kingdom of the East
            ******************
            Never 'pearl' your butt.
          • quokkaqueen
            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 7, 2008
              Belatedly, as I have only occasional internet access at the moment,
              pearl.livejournal.com

              ~Asfridhr

              --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski" <panzygmunt@...>
              wrote:

              > I'd like to friend a bunch of you. So, how about we share our LJ
              addresses
              > here?
              > Mine is panzygmunt.livejournal.com
              > --
              > Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
              > "To rip the ugly, false, and weak from my soul and hurl it into hell. To
              > pull the powerful, intrepid, and unstoppable from within and wear it
              like a
              > tabard." - D. Sebastian
              > "Some day I hope to be the man my kids believe me to be and the man
              my Wife
              > deserves."
              > Servant of His Grace Sir Dag Thorgrimsson and Master Mordok Rostovskogo
              > SCA Polish Culture Resource: http://www.plcommonwealth.org

            • Kseniia Smolnianina
              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 7, 2008
                I'm kseniia_antir.livejournal.com, but now that I think of it, it's
                been a while since I've posted much Slavic-related...

                --Kseniia

                On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 1:21 AM, quokkaqueen <quokkaqueen@...> wrote:
                > Belatedly, as I have only occasional internet access at the moment,
                > pearl.livejournal.com
                >
                > ~Asfridhr
                >
                > --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski" <panzygmunt@...>
                > wrote:
                >

                >> I'd like to friend a bunch of you. So, how about we share our LJ
                > addresses
                >> here?
                >> Mine is panzygmunt.livejournal.com
                >> --
                >> Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
                >> "To rip the ugly, false, and weak from my soul and hurl it into hell. To
                >> pull the powerful, intrepid, and unstoppable from within and wear it
                > like a
                >> tabard." - D. Sebastian
                >> "Some day I hope to be the man my kids believe me to be and the man
                > my Wife
                >> deserves."
                >> Servant of His Grace Sir Dag Thorgrimsson and Master Mordok Rostovskogo
                >> SCA Polish Culture Resource: http://www.plcommonwealth.org

                **********************************
                Kseniia Smolnianina, JdL
                Barony of Three Mountains
                Kingdom of An Tir
              • jenne@fiedlerfamily.net
                Message 7 of 13 , Jul 7, 2008
                  bunnyjadwiga.livejournal.com
                  but it's mostly herbal research in the public stuff, and angst in the
                  friends-only...

                  --
                  -- Jenne Heise / Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
                  jenne@...
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jul 7, 2008
                    tommyconant.livejournal.com/
                  • Kataryna Dragonweaver
                    Message 9 of 13 , Jul 7, 2008
                      snooness.livejournal.com

                      Combination of SCA research, & real life research,

                      odd thoughts a a bit of angst in the friends section...
                      -Kataryna

                      > > I'd like to friend a bunch of you. So, how about we share our LJ
                      addresses
                      > > here?

                    • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
                      Message 10 of 13 , Jul 8, 2008
                        << Posted by: "jenne@..." jenne@...
                        <jenne@...?Subject=+Re%3A%20SIG%20LJ%20users%3F> jenneheise
                        <http://profiles.yahoo.com/jenneheise> Mon Jul 7, 2008 12:27 pm (PDT)
                        bunnyjadwiga.livejournal.com
                        but it's mostly herbal research in the public stuff, and angst in the
                        friends-only...

                        > I'd like to friend a bunch of you. So, how about we share our LJ addresses
                        > here?

                        I've had you on my list for a while Jadwiga. Right around last Pennsic I
                        think :)