LJ question

  • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2008
      I'd like to start a LJ community. How does one go about it?

      --
      Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
      "To rip the ugly, false, and weak from my soul and hurl it into hell. To

    • Sam W
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2008
        Assuming you have a regular account, simply go here:
        http://www.livejournal.com/community/create.bml

        This FAQ may also be of use:
        http://www.livejournal.com/support/faqbrowse.bml?faqcat=community

        ~Kotek
        LJ addict, and Rus-SCAdian, in one.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2008
          If you don't have an acct already, let me know. I
          have 2 (paid and unpaid)

          --Sfandra

          --- Sam W <wootduosmaster@...> wrote:

          > Assuming you have a regular account, simply go here:
          > http://www.livejournal.com/community/create.bml
          >
          > This FAQ may also be of use:

          http://www.livejournal.com/support/faqbrowse.bml?faqcat=community

          > ~Kotek
          > LJ addict, and Rus-SCAdian, in one.
          >
          > 2008/7/3 Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
          > <panzygmunt@...>:
          >
          > > I'd like to start a LJ community. How does one
          > go about it?
          > >
          > > --
          > > Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
          > > "To rip the ugly, false, and weak from my soul and
          > hurl it into hell. To
          > > pull the powerful, intrepid, and unstoppable from
          > within and wear it like a
          > > tabard." - D. Sebastian
          > > "Some day I hope to be the man my kids believe me
          > to be and the man my Wife
          > > deserves."
          > > Servant of His Grace Sir Dag Thorgrimsson and
          > Master Mordok Rostovskogo
          > > SCA Polish Culture Resource:
          > http://www.plcommonwealth.org

          > removed]