re: classes

  • Marilyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2008
      Re classes... funny you should mention that..lol

      They haven't put up the list yet so I am not sure when they scheduled them.
      I believe I asked for war week Tues. if possible. But you never know what
      happens until they post them. Usually they have posted an ongoing list but
      this year they are not ( at least not yet). As soon as I know I will let
      everyone here know as well.
      The Daily life class will cover a lot of day ro day aspects . Things like
      housing, class structure, money, customs and taboos.

      The Whos was where When class is a new one this will be my fiest time doing
      it. I will have a lot of large maps and discuss how folk seemed ro migrate,
      whar boundaries there were and how those boundaries changed and when
      possible why that occured. Hopefully this will be good persona info . If
      folks can figure out who was living where at a given time they should be
      able to refine what they would have worn , etc.

      Marija