Re: [sig] hello nice herald people

  • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2008
      <<I didn't interpret it that way, so there's no need to apologize. I hope my
      letter didn't come across as anything personal either, and if so, I
      apologize myself.

      - Istvan>>

      I wasn't sure, so I thought it best to make sure and ask. No offense taken.
      I hate having drama in my hobby. :)
      --
      Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
      "To rip the ugly, false, and weak from my soul and hurl it into hell. To